I am a spare-time writer and a full-time fundraiser for a non-profit foundation in Lexington, SC. I am married to my favorite person in the world, and we have a shiny-happy little boy, and a big fat cat who sweetly tolerates our wild child!
Facts About Me:
- I can always find a way to avoid putting away clean laundry.
- I could eat my body weight in sushi and still want another roll.
- If a song has whistling or clapping, I will probably love it.
- I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated. Unknown.
- Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen.
- It is not our abilities that show who we truly are; it is our choices. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I actually prefer the film-version of this quote to the original from the book.