Sorry, meatloaf. Maybe you’ll get made on Sunday.
- 4 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
1) Combine all ingredients in a LARGE mug. Mix the dry ingredients first and add the Nutella last.
I used my ginormous cat lady mug, which is usually reserved for ramen noodles.
I also ran out of Nutella (imagine that) and had to substitute 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter.
2) Whisk ingredients with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3) Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, etc. I pulled out my fat-kid card and threw some mini-marshmallows on top during the last 30 seconds of microwaving.
You should definitely check out this blog: livelovepasta. They use normal-sized mugs there.
My marshmallows may have been a little white-trash compared to homemade whipped cream, but it was still delicious! Some vanilla ice cream would have been lovely, too.
However, this is definitely a two-person dessert. Or, a very unhealthy lunch for someone with a major sweet tooth. 🙂